It’s halfway through the year and I am super excited about taking a mini-vacay from publishing!
I know that might not sound so great for you my fantastic readers but I promise you that you won’t be disappointed when I make my publishing return next year. What does this Vacay entail?
- No new published work until 2022
- There may be one or two anthology that come out this year 2021 so keep a look out you hungry reader you!
- Less social media
- I’ll still be around just not posting as frequently
- The best way to keep tabs on what i’m up to is my newsletter and this blog
- Social media isn’t forever- I will be leaving/joining diffferent Social media sites based on what works and feels best for me.
- Bigger & Better Books
- My current publishing schedule isnt working well for me and my creative flow. I need some time to figure out what works for me again in order to produce the best books possible for my readership and be able to publish them on a more realistic and consistent schedule.
This is not goodbye! This is just a tata for now!
I hope you all will stick with me as I make these much-needed changes.
Peace, Love & Happy Reading!