There is nothing I enjoy more over the holidays than curling up with a warm blanket and a hot new read. I may be on a social media hiatus but it’s mostly so I can make some kind of progress with my massive TBR. The books listed below are my December/Holiday reads so far. Not all of them were my faves but most are worth the read. Maybe a few will end up in your TBR.
What I’ve Read (in no particular order)
- Her Mistletoe Minotaur by Erin St. Charles
- Really wanted to love this but had a hard time with the characters motivations. See my full review on Serpentine Reads
- Jinn, Nitara, and Ardyn and Zaria by Jessica Cage
- The first three books in the Djinn rebellion series. More Urban Fantasy than Romance but still a really great read that I will continue to read into the new year.
- The Fit Trilogy and Xeni by Rebekah Weatherspoon
- Fit Trilogy- Lovely introduction into the world of BDSM and diverse erotic romance
- Xeni- Fun marriage of convenience that brought all the feels and family drama
- Huddle With Me Tonight by Farrah Rochon
- Nothing like the spirit of competition and delicious food to get the romantic juices flowing.
- A Prince on Paper by Alyssa Cole
- Health, Wealth and dodging paparazzi. All the wonderful things I have come to expect from Alyssa Cole.
- Seeded by Loki Renard
- A scif-fi menage that was touch a go as far as plot but the alien sex was definitely hot
- Grumpy Jake by Melissa Blue
- Cute kid, hot dad, super sweet romance that gave me a giggle or two
- The Chai Factor by Farah Heron
- This canadian rom com will give you all the feels and maybe a garden gnome fetish
- How to Hack a Heartbreak by Kristin Rockaway
- Breezy airport read more chick lit than romance
*All links provided are Amazon Associate Links.
December has been a blast and I can’t wait to tackle more of my TBR. You can keep track of most my reading by following me on Goodreads!
Peace, Love and Happy Reading!